Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEALING-STREAM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALING-STREAM > Topics

Subject: GOD's call
Replies: 6 Views: 391

alfomega 17.04.08 - 09:39pm
D NOTHING

love me and do my will, no evil shall befall you, take no thought for tomorrow. Rest in my presence brings peace. God will help you. Desire brings fulfilment. Peace like a quiet flowing river cleanses, sweeps all irritants away. You shall be taught, continue praying, even if it seems fruitless. The devil will try by any means to stop them, Heed him not. He will say evil spirits may enter in. heed him not, just rest your nerves. Tired nerves are a reflection on, not of, GOD's power. Hope all the time. Do not be afraid of porverty. Let money flow freely. I will let it flow in but you must let it flow out. I never send money to stagnate-only to those who pass it on. Keep nothing for yourself, d nothing, only havd what you need and use. This is My law of Discipleship so says the LORD. [this is what GOD told me after a stressful business day. I thank Him for His encouraging WORD] *

affinity 18.04.08 - 08:38am
God's call is without repentance. Many are called but few chose to be called. *

alfomega 18.04.08 - 10:54pm
Perfect LoveNever let yourselves fear anybody or anything, fear not that i will fail you, niether that your faith will also fail you. Do not ever fear lack or loneliners, fear not the unknown, dont even fear others, fear not their misunderstanding. But my children, this absolute casting out of fear is only brought by perfect LOVE, A PERFECT LOVE of ME (JESUS) AND MY FATHER. Speak to me about everything and heed my voice always. Feel my tender nearness.The evil forces match you as a besieging force would match a guarded city, the object being always to find some weak spot and then gaing an entrance, likewise evil lurks around you, and seeks to suprise you by fear. Fear may have been but a small thing, but it allowes the devil to find a weak spot of attack and entrance, and in no time, unaware, you are turned to doubting me. Pray, my beloved Children, for that perfect L0VE of me that indeed casts out all Fear. *

affinity 18.04.08 - 11:47pm
fear not is mentioned in the Bible 366 times, and God is saying to us daily not to fear coz He is with us. God will never leave us nor forsake us, His promise still stands true today. He is a covenant-keeping God. He cannot go against His word, what He has spoken, He is bound to fulfill it coz God cannot lie. He is a faithful God.

afikile 19.04.08 - 09:36pm
Fear is not of God. *

alfomega 19.04.08 - 09:50pm
Fear is the opposite of faith. *

khope777 21.04.08 - 04:18am
In fear there is no faith, in faith there is no fear. *

* HEALING-STREAM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALING-STREAM

Create Your Own App Store

topTop