WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEALING-STREAM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALING-STREAM > Topics

Subject: (((PRAYER REQUESTS)))
Replies: 10 Views: 879

past0r 18.04.08 - 05:34am
Hi Healing Sream members. Lets pray for each other, write your prayer request and we will pray for you. Nothing can beat a praying Christian. It may seem many times a futile excersise but it will highly benefit you in the future. Remember that prayer is like a seed, it is planted and burried under ground, you many think its not going to work for you, but like a planted tree, we reap its fruit in the later stages of life.

One thing that we do wrong is to pray not according to the will of GOD but according to our present circumtances, prayer must not be inspired by our resent problems and/or hardships, it must be something we do in and out of season.

Nevertheless, as we are going to pray for you, may GOD answer every need in your life, now bring those requests and see what GOD can do!! *

chris707 6.05.08 - 09:04pm
I need strength and courage to make it through every day. Can somebody please pray for me. *

baby0013 7.05.08 - 05:32am
May the Lord give you strength to rise above all your challanges and give you wisdom. I pray that He prosper you in all your dealings, in the name of JESUS. Amen. *

chris707 16.05.08 - 04:58am
Amen sis. Thank u.hug.GIF *

leepan 21.05.08 - 01:12pm
Due to my previous job. I've this pain in my chest connected to my back. Please help me pray that GOD may restore my good HEALTH. Thank you. *

filly_sa 3.06.08 - 10:46pm
Plz pray 4 my frend Joshua he ws told 2day that he has lung cancer. He'l kno by 2moro which treatment he'l b getn. Plz pqay that the Lord touches him in a mighty way thanx. *

dazzl3 7.06.08 - 11:29am
Let's continue praying for Soweto and Alexandria, SA that killings will stop, that God will let His Spirit move across d country and revival fire will spread throughout d land *

alfomega 7.06.08 - 05:55pm
May the LORD's hand be upon Joshua. I pray for total healing, in the name of JESUS. Amen. *

chris707 15.06.08 - 06:54am
Sis leepan, I hope and believe the LORD has dealt with you graciously. The LORD is good all the time. *

leepan 16.06.08 - 10:22am
Thanks bro Chris! I'm feeling much better now./ LET's PRAY for all GOODNESS OF MANKIND. In JESUS name. Amen *

alfomega 26.06.08 - 05:16am
We should not forget to pray for our Leaders. All leaders. *

* HEALING-STREAM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALING-STREAM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search