WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEALING-STREAM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALING-STREAM > Topics

Subject: Don't Quit
Replies: 4 Views: 352

khope777 23.04.08 - 06:34pm
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will; when the road you're trudging seems all uphill; when the funds are low, and the debts are high, and you want to smile, but you have to sigh; when care is pressing you down a bit, rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is strange with it's twists and turns, as every one of us sometimes learns, and many a failure turns about, when you might have won had you stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow. You may succeed with another blow. Success is failure turned inside out; the silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are; it may be near when it seems so far. So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit. It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit. *

alfomega 24.04.08 - 06:25am
Just what i want to hear every morning! Well said sis Khope! *

khope777 25.04.08 - 02:44am
It's a poem written by an anonomous author. It touched my heart, so I shared it. Glad it helps! *

alfomega 26.04.08 - 06:15am
Then keep them coming sis Khope. hug.GIF *

khope777 26.04.08 - 04:29pm
I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of His name. I write to you, fathers, because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, dear children, because you have known the Father. I write to you, fathers,because you have known Him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the Word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one. 1 John 2:12-14 *

* HEALING-STREAM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALING-STREAM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search