WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEALING-STREAM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALING-STREAM > Topics

Subject: Prayer ???
Replies: 4 Views: 504

alfomega 26.04.08 - 06:13am
If GOD has the last word in all that we plan, then what role does prayer in our lives as CHRISTIANS? *

khope777 26.04.08 - 04:33pm
Prayer should play the most important role in the Christian's life. Prayer is our means of fellowshiping with the Father. Without prayer, we fall by the roadside. We need it each and every day. *

leepan 6.05.08 - 12:59pm
It's the most powerful way of communicating with GOD, but just like our own biological FATHER when we ask something from him, he won't give it at the moment u ask for it untill He rialised that you really need it before HE will give it. *

chris707 6.05.08 - 04:29pm
You might be realy needing it, but for wrong reasons. What then? *

khope777 9.05.08 - 01:16pm
I Asked God- I asked God for strength, that I might achieve. I was made weak, that I might learn to obey. I asked God for health, that I might do great things. I was given infirmity, that I might do better things. I asked God for riches, that I might be happy. I was given poverty, that I might be wise. I asked God for power, that I might have approval. I was given weakness, that I might feel the need for God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life, that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing I asked for, but everything I hoped for. I am, among all people, most richly blessed! *

* HEALING-STREAM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALING-STREAM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search