WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEALING-STREAM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALING-STREAM > Topics

Subject: PRAYER (scriptural)
Replies: 7 Views: 501

alfomega 17.05.08 - 09:22pm
Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. HEBREWS 4:1 *

alfomega 17.05.08 - 09:24pm
Father, as your word warns, that we may come short of entering your rest if we do not fear you. Instil your fear in us according to your will and purpose. Amen. *

alfomega 17.05.08 - 09:34pm
If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself. And take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life for my sake will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it. For what profit is it to a man if he gain the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost. For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words. Of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels
LUKE 9:23-26 *

alfomega 17.05.08 - 09:37pm
JESUS help us not to fear loosing our lives for your sake so that we may save them. Also give us boldness to speak your words to our friends and families without shame. Amen. *

chris707 20.05.08 - 06:12am
The hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him JOHN.4:23 *

chris707 20.05.08 - 06:20am
Father i pray that you forgive me every kind of sin that has disabled me to worship you in truth and in spirit. Father far away be it removed from me, all rebellion and disbelief. make Your true worshiper, in word and indeeds. Its my earnest prayer. Deliver me from any kind of besetting sin. Father this day, i give my all to you, take my will away, and let only your will be done. *

dazzl3 20.05.08 - 09:31pm
Prayer ought to enter into the spiritual habits, but it ceases to be prayer when it is carried on by habit only. DESIRE GIVES FERVOR TO PRAYER. The soul can not be listless when some great desire forces and inflames it. Strong desire makes strong prayer. The neglect of prayer is the fearful token of dead spiritual desires. The soul has turned away from God when desire after Him no longer presses it into the closet. There can be no true praying without desire. *

chris707 21.05.08 - 05:42am
Amen to that dazzl3 *

* HEALING-STREAM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALING-STREAM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search