WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEALING-STREAM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEALING-STREAM > Topics

Subject: Are u ready
Replies: 4 Views: 797

dimamy 4.09.08 - 07:20am
If God were to come today are u ready.Will heaven open its doors for u.I know i'm also not peferct,but i strive to do right with God always what about you? *

ch.r.i.s 4.09.08 - 10:30am
We r al imperfect n dat simply mins we're all mixtures of GOOD N BAD feature nd characteristics thats wat i feel n i strongly feel n believe dat if God was to com to today or if i was to die to day da doors of heaven cn open for me. *

dimamy 14.09.08 - 06:46pm
That's wat God want.We must always b ready at all time,season and year's!Let's always try to be gud in God eyes! *

waittiki 11.06.09 - 09:23am
An end cometh upon the face of the earth and one must build an Ark of knowledge from God's Word. We must have the truth that is the light that shines on the path that we must follow to safty and from the things to came as we read in Luke 21:36:[i]Be on the alert and pray always that you will have the strength to go safely through all those things that will happen and to stand before the son of man.[i] Without the knowledge of God's Word, it remains impossible to escape the things which are already here. Many will be lost and die in the wilderness of sin, cause they have no water nor the bread of life. *

* HEALING-STREAM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEALING-STREAM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search